Worcestershire sauce – 200 ml
Mustard sauce- 20gm
orange juice – 150ml
Basil- 1 tbsp
oregano – 1 tbsp
salt – to taste
pepper powder – 1 tbsp
olive oil – 20 ml
Lamb / Mutton ( preferably lamb)- 1 kg
onion sliced- 100 gm
celery (chopped)- 25 gm
garlic(chopped)- 25 gm
parsley( chopped )-10 gm
Red Radish ( cut in half)- 200 gm
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients for the marinade and keep it aside.
- Transfer the lamb into a ziplock bag and pour the marinade in the bag and let it rest for 45 mins – 1 hour.
- Heat some oil and butter in a pan and sear the meat on both sides
- Add the chopped parsley and the garlic
- Saute the celery and the onion along with it
6. On one side of the pan place the Radish and the potatoes. pour the marinade in the pan and finish it in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 mins.
You can use some corn flour in the end to thicken the sauce.