Fritata is a Spanish omlette filled with a variety of meat and veggies. It’s fairly easy to make , so let’s get started
Eggs- 6 nos
Onion( chopped) – 200 gms
Bacon – 2 slices (optional)
Cheese( jack/cheddar/Swiss) grated – 100gm
Sausage (any kind)- 300 gms
Potato – 200 gms
Salt and pepper for seasoning.
1. In a hot cast iron skillet render the slices of bacon unitil it becomes crisp and all the fat has melted.
2. Saute the onions and potatoes in it and add the sausage to it.
Saute until the potatoes are cooked.
3. In a bowl add six eggs and beat them well. Season with salt and pepper and add the cooked mixture(along with the bacon) to it.
4. Heat the skillet and pour the mixture into it and top it off with cheese.
5. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 350degrees Fahrenheit.
Serve with avocado and toast.